Monday, July 11, 2011

Belly button Peircings (Top and Bottom)?

I have had my belly button pierced (on the top) since I was 18 so about 3 years. I have always noticed it wasn't pierced as thick as my friends it's very superficial and all my belly button rings are too long and tend to swivel around. Well today I decided to get the bottom of my belly button pierced and it's pierced much thicker and looks a lot better so now I think it looks kind of odd with the top one all kind of moving around to the side and the bottom one staying stationary. So my question is should I get it re-pierced or should I just try to find shorter barbells? I never really cared to look for shorter ones before but the way it's pierced makes it painful to wear dangly belly button rings. But I have been thinking of just going ahead and getting it repierced. So what do yall think?

No comments:

Post a Comment