Monday, July 18, 2011

Do I have an anxiety problem or just extremely nervous?

anxiety runs in my family, and i get nervous and scared and all sorts of upset over small things, and dumb things that i shouldnt be worrying about. for example, i would get a really bad headache, and start making myself think i was going to have an aneurism and die, because thats how my grandfather died... so i went to my doctor because it was becoming a big problem for me too, and all she could say to me was that it was a mental thing and you just have to realize its just your thoughts doing this to you, you have to control it yourself.obviously that wasnt much help... you could go to your doctor and she might prescribe you some medicine to calm your nerves down, but more than likely youll get the same response :/ doctors dont really listen to their patients when it comes to stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment