Monday, July 18, 2011

Broken heart? What did I do?

A guy said he liked me and I said I kind of liked him back but we needed to keep talking. So he would text me like 24/7, and then he suddenly stopped. After a few days my friend asked him if he still liked me and he said he did. We talked one night and I fell asleep and didn't reply after he sent a "Haha:)" He didn't text me for 3 or 4 days so I texted him and he didn't reply. My friend texted him and he's like "What u talkin about? Last time her and I texted she didn't reply". I didn't know what to do so I freaking sent him an apology message saying that I'm sorry my friends kept texting him about me, and the d*uche never replied. He made me like him, and basically led me on. My heart is broken, and I don't know how to get over it. Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment