Friday, July 15, 2011

Navel question PIERCErS PLEASE HELP?

So I got my belly button pierced Wednesday (22nd) at this like jewelry store place idk but everything seemed to be sterile, although the belly ring the woman used was alot less curvier than a normal belly ring it was like kinda more near a straight barbell than curved, and the balls were the same size, she also pierce it through the top which I found kinda weird but hey im not a piercer so what do I know? ANYWAYS, the warring irritated me alot, to like tears and I think it was heavy or something becauSe the hole got large and I could see like the white and red meat inside my stomach! The top ball was pretty much halfway in the top hole so as bad as this was, today I changed the earring to a normal belly ring I bought from the jewelry place & it was in a sterlized bag but I cleaned it and everything anyways then put it in which kinda stung, it felt much better but the top ball is still kind of in the piercing and the two holes are all red and when I clean with salt water it burns, is my piercing infected or is my body rejecting it? Pleaseee help

No comments:

Post a Comment