Sunday, July 17, 2011

Do you think he likes me?

So this really is a long story but I'll try to shorten. Basically we are both in high school and are only a few months apart in age but because he was born really late he is in the grade below me. We have so many similar interests. I also just love him as a person because he is everything I am looking for in a guy and he makes me even want to be a better person because he is just that nice and thoughtful and caring. Everyone at my school loves him and he's popular but not in the jock sense. He's not athletic, he's a musician but he's just popular because he's so freaking nice! So he really isn't an image obsessed guy, like he's not hot, he's adorable and cute; you know? Also, I know the girls in his grade don't like him so I'm pretty sure I'm the only one right now. Basically, we met this year and sat next to eachother in class. We talked during class all the time and then during school breaks we'd stay up till like 3 am chatting on facebook or texting. Also, I asked him to a dance (girls ask guys) and he said yes but he ended up not being able to go for a legitimate reason. Anyways, we have to eachother in the hallways and talk and such too. Since summer vacation started, we've talked 3 times but he's also chatted me once and I just wasn't online and I texted him once but he didn't respond until later so I never got it. We haven't talked since sunday night when I texted him but he didn't text back till later so I was asleep when he got the text. Who's turn is it to start the conversation; should I text him? Do you think he likes me or no?

No comments:

Post a Comment