Monday, July 18, 2011

Should I ask my coach?!?!?!?

Okay so me and my friend Anna were invited to go to this really big lacrosse tournament in Texas by our high school coaches. We are both 15, so it's kinda a big deal for us to have been picked. But anyways, we live in Maryland, and we are in the process of driving to Texas... such a long trip! We are in a hotel room right now with our two coaches (both girls, about 23 and 25). I kinda got my period last night, and didn't have anything with me. I was too scared to ask my coaches for a tampon and my friend was DEAD asleep. So there's like this stain on the bed... which I am sharing with my coach. (AHH omg) Everyone's kinda awake now, but still laying in bed watching TV. I am absolutely freaking out. What do I do1?!??! Help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment