Monday, July 18, 2011

My boyfriend fingered my under the table in Math class and I think the teacher saw?

I sit next to my bf in math and he was messing around and put his hand under the table up my skirt while the teacher was asking me a question. He put his fingers right into my underwear and started fingering me. Even though he was trying to be *subtle* about it, he was leaning right over and I think the teacher knew what he was doing, because he didn't say anything but he got really flustered. I didn't know the answer to the question anyway, so I was just sitting there saying nothing with everyone staring at me, and then I... *came* and I didn't know what to do so just looked down at my desk and closed my eyes and when I looked up my teacher wasn't looking at me anymore, he was looking away, and he looked embarrassed. But no one else seemed to notice? And then he just asked someone else the question without even looking back at me, and he didn't look at me again through the rest of the lesson. Did he know what was happening?? I don't really think I can go to class again if he did :( It was really stupid and I was so mad at my boyfriend after but it's done now....

No comments:

Post a Comment