Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hatred towards my dad. please help ASAP?

About 2weeks ago my sister was going to go to wal-mart around 11:00pm. She was going to take my little sister with her and my mom had given them permission. Well as they are going out the door, he starts tripping balls. He grabbed my little sister by the arm hard and took her in and as I was getting up to talk to him, I see my older sister walking in and he slams the door on her knocking her out the door. I got so mad I went and tackled him. I told him if I ever saw him touch my sisters or my mom I would personally kick his ***. He didn't take well to that comment but he knew I was dead serious. I was so mad that he had done that I cut my hand with a knife just to get my anger out. (My dad has the biggest problem ever. During school week ends I'd stay up to 11: 00 and he would tell me to turn everything off. It bothers me because my mom doesn't seem to care how long I stay up on school weekends and she told him "as long as he isn't bothering you, don't worry about it" she has told him this like five times! It bothers me because its not like I have anything to do the next day. He has an alarm that goes off at 10:30 just to make sure I'm asleep. WTF? is his problem) back to the story well now my older sister talks to him like as if nothing happened. I don't think its fair since she out of everyone should be more mad at him. I'm not apologizing to him. We haven't talked in two weeks. I also don't understand why its just me. My older brother just moved back in a while ago and he let's him stay up till whatever time he wants and doesn't say anything to him. (Also my dad is so goddamn snoopy, you can't fart in the house without him investigating who it was) how do I deal with this? (Sorry for this being so long, I figure I might as well tell someone my problems first and see if they can help)

No comments:

Post a Comment