Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mysterious call from a rectory?

Interesting to see what I answer I get to this......I had a phone call @ 4:41am the other morning and it only rung enough to wake me..I dialled 1471 (last number to of called) and then 3 (to return the call) and it turned out to be the local rectory answering machine? I pulled out the phone thinking it was a dodgy line and didn't want to be woken again. Later that morning we called them again and the Reverend answered and said they had a missed call from us which woke them at 4:45am (of course was us returning call) they claimed they hadn't called us as they were in bed asleep? so who did then on their number? I had asked for a sign from the angels the evening before, as I do believe in guides/angels...was this my sign or just simply a coincidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment