Thursday, July 14, 2011

How can we move my grandma out?

My parents and I moved my grandmother in with us about three and a half years ago. A lot of good and huge things are happening to my family, but my grandmother is bogging us down. She causes a lot of stress and makes us turn against each other. She nearly deafens me with her Russian television every night when I'm trying to sleep (it's worse than it sounds) and she makes my mother unhappy. We have been considering how to do this because my dad (her son-in-law) is becoming more and more flustered with her. If she stays, more chaos. If we move her to a nearby retirement home, she visits often. If we move her a bit away, we'll invite her for entire weekends. We don't have any close-by relatives, and overall, we're stuck with an insane grandmother. Her behavior is incorrigible, SHE'S INSANE! How can we deal with her?

No comments:

Post a Comment