Monday, July 11, 2011

Am i under stress even though i dont feel like it sometimes.................?

my hair is showing me i am under stress. it's all crazy and hair falls off frequently. lately, ive always been so angry that i want to scream my lungs out. sleeping has been difficult. i sleep deeply but i have very hardcore dreams. when my mind wakes up, my body is still asleep.. i dont know why but i start panicking, my heart beats really hard and i get extremely hot then i finally wake up. earlier, my mind was just imaging bad things like people jumping off buildings. LIKE WTF. i changed my imagination to imagine good things. i get soo anxious and my mind feel like it's twisted to knots. i just dont feel good, not feeling right. ive been eating more because im bored and it relaxes me and that it's the summer lol. i hate being trapped at home alone because both my sister and mom goes to work soo i have nothing to do but play video games over and over again. i am only 14 yet i dont know why i feel this way. even if i am under stress, why? there's no reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment