Sunday, July 10, 2011

I Miss My Crush so Much and Think About Her All the Time. How Do I Make These Feelings Go Away?

A few weeks ago, I told her I really liked her. She said we can still be friends. The last day of 7th grade was last Tuesday. I told her that I would miss her and gave her a card with a poem giving the same type of message, but it's not some creepy love poem. She ended up throwing it away. I have her number, but we never text. I know she isn't interested in me, and she has a boyfriend who's the baddest kid in the school. But the truth is, I can't stop thinking about her. All I want is to have her by my side and hold her tight. I've been having this dream about this girl and I listening to love songs at night and she falls asleep on my shoulder. I've had this dream several times now, and I'm wondering what it could mean. Does it mean I still have great feelings for her, or are they passing? And, I know we're too young, but I want to have sex with her. I've had a dream about that, too. And I sorta want it to happen. What's going on? Will my feelings ever pass for this girl? Is it normal to think about her in this way? I know I should move on, but right now I can't see myself doing that. I really need your help. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment