Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Is my weed laced??? hellppp?

i smoke weed on a daily basis and i bored one day nd was looking for my video camera in my dads room and found his weed. there was about two grams it looked like soo i took a gram and went to my friends house. i rolled a fatass blunt which didnt make scence in my mind because after we smoked it i rolled a joint then i smoked a couple bowls.after the blunt i was pretty high then we took some tokes. after the tokes i went and rolled a joint.it felt like i was in a old ****** up cartoon. after that i had no feeling of time or scence once so ever. i kept walking in circles for minutes and laughing. it was an unexplainable exprience. and the weed looked like mids it wasnt any chronic. it didnt have anything unusual. but i smoked it at 3:00 and i started to come down at 11:00 thats when i fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment