Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Someone tried to break in. Will they try again?

I live in a medium bad neighborhood. (This new guy moved in with my neighbor and his family.) My neighbor's son and his son's friends have drug deals going on all the time. Since this guy moved in, houses have been broken in to. (I only expected someone would try to break in.) So my mom and I were asleep when my sister went out to get a hair cut and nails done. When she got back the key wasn't working to great anymore. Its only few months old. When she has to force the key in so it will unlocks but when she tries to take it out she really has to pull! I took a flash light and looked in the lock with a magnifying glass. Obviously, someone tried to put something in there they weren't suppose too. The inside of the lock is damaged and so is the bottom lock. There also a white powder inside the lock. I'm gonna be out with my friends, my sister is gonna be on a date with her boyfriend, and are mom is going out tonight too. So while we're all gone, we're leaving our dog and new bird home. The bird is a Sun Conure and he's only 3 months old. I'm scared someone will try to break in and if they do, they could hurt our dog and steal the bird or steal both. We're moving soon and getting all new furniture so I don't care about any of that. Just our pets. So would they try to break in again?

No comments:

Post a Comment