Saturday, July 9, 2011

At night I go crazy, how can I stop this?

Once its late at night mostly around the hours of 1-4 in the morning I just go insane! I laugh at everything and Im half way asleep so I dont remember much. And when I'm texting my friends I say weird things that make no sense what so ever. I haven't always been like this.. last night was the third time it happened and it started sometime around last month. Heres the three ways of when im crazy from what I've heard. 1- Im more aware of whats happening but act dumb and speak jibberish but still sort of make sense.( ive asked my friend and she said she didnt notice when i got like this) 2- I go crazy and say things i would never say and Im not much aware of whats happening (this happens the most) 3- I dont remember anything, and I make absolutley NO sense. Please help to make this stop because its embarassing!

No comments:

Post a Comment