Saturday, July 9, 2011

Demonic activity? seeing yourself?

Im not sure exactly what this means but here it goes. I was having a bad dream that I kept trying to wake up from, I don’t particularly remember the dream but I do remember something about large rocks being hurled at the back of my skull. I finally forced myself to wake up and my head was throbbing and I had a knot on the back of my head. I was asleep in the middle of my bed and there was no way I could have banged it. I looked at my phone and responded to a text at 3:31 am and went back to go back to sleep when I turned over I saw myself laying next to me. Only it wasn’t me I appeared to be dead like a slightly decayed look but I was alive just staring at myself mouth gaping open. This girl who was “me” I swear it was maybe a demonic version of me and was turned on my left side when I first awoke and that’s how she was could she have possibly be causing the actual pain in the back of my head? Also I grabbed one of my pillows and repeatively smacked her with it before picking her up and throwing her out of my bed when she then turned back into my robe on the floor. I KNOW I was awake and I know what I saw because I was JUST on my phone before I turned over and my phone (iphone) is veryyy bright and my room was illuminated I was NOT dreaming. This morning when I called my friend to tell her the events she tells me that I texted her at 3:31am the morning before and I also recall waking up about that time the day prior. What could this mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment