Sunday, July 10, 2011

I want to go to the doctor, but I am afraid they will think I am a hypochondriac, should I still go?

I have been to the doctor a lot lately. I went in February because my hair is falling out, and they checked my hormones. My hormones came back as me having too much estrogen, and not enough testosterone. I then went because I was tired all of the time, and I would fall asleep at the strangest moments, like while at school and in public constantly. I also have passed out a couple of times going to the bathroom, so they are doing a sleep study to see if I have narcolepsy. I want to go to the doctor now to see if I have O.C.D and bipolar disorder, because I will literally spend 5 minutes checking my alarm to make sure it is on. I will push the button in and out until I get so frustrated that I slap myself to get myself to stop. I also do the same thing with doors. I think I am bipolar because I have terrible mood swings like being really hyper, happy, and chipper, and then being angry and depressed. Should I go to the doctor still? And I know I am a mess of problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment