Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What are some of the common experiences that occur during hypnosis meditation?

Recently, I have gone to a hypnosis meditation class. The lady who leads it is a hypnotherapist, and I love it. She leads us through a guided meditation. I am new to this type of thing. There comes a point where I don't consciously know what she is saying anymore. Instead I see images, but they are completely random. I am amazed by what I am learning about myself. The images feel really real, and although I don't fall asleep during class, I forget I am laying there in class. I am just wondering if anyone else has had this happen during hypnosis. It is enjoyable, and I am wondering if there is any value to the images? One of the most interesting images I saw was a lavender fairy. Please tell me about your experiences with hypnosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment