Monday, July 11, 2011

My sister dreamed about the Grim Reaper?

Last night my sister dreamed about the Grim Reaper which has a very demonic voice, she dreamed this about 3 times, the 1st is she felt like something is really heavy on her back then the 2nd is similar at the first encounter but more heavier and frightening and the last one was she said " Who's possessing inside my body? " then she was half-awaken and half-asleep when suddenly a name on the wall was written and it was a name ( Maritese and Bryan___), then the plot changes, now it was in our kitchen, where me and my family was there, then my mom told my sister someone died and the name was Bryan_____ (Note: the ____ is something after it's name) then my sister faced at the window where the Grim Reaper suddenly appeared saying really heavy words then my sister said said Words of Gods like " In the name of God, I command you to leave me and my family! " and the plot changes again, now it was in our patio were she saw the Grim Reaper again but the Grim Reaper has no face, and it was all black, black cape, black hood, and black shadow, his scythe was just floating beside him and my sister still continues to say the Word of God after that he slowly fades away was saying like " I'll be back or I'll ruin your family " Can you help me and my sister? She really can't sleep.. And P.S. my sister has a bad attitude (bad-***)... =_="

No comments:

Post a Comment